Not a lot is happening in my neck of the woods at the moment.
- I'm busy putting off studying for an exam, but actually writing my last 5000 word essay for the semester due in just under two weeks
- J is at home sick with a cold
- My spending ban is going relatively well, so no exciting purchases to speak of
- We're getting new neighbours on Friday... hopefully they're as nice as the last, and tolerant of some loud vehicles and 50s music on occasion
- Work is hectic and I feel like I need a holiday already
- Poppy is going to puppy training on the weekend (hurrah)
In some random news, J and I watched one of the movies I purchased a few weeks ago from DeepDiscount.... a movie titled 'Village of the Giants' (1965). And it was weird. Really, really weird. Basically a group of rebel teens eat a potion that turns them into giants, and they wreak havoc on a town. There was a lot of 60s go-go dancing, a young Ronnie Howard (think Richie Cunningham from Happy Days) starring as a boy genius, and a scene with two 6-foot ducks dancing in a nightclub. Strange with a capital S.T.R.A.N.G.E!